A Scenic Getaway in Chichester
Unique and unusual Chichester Lodge
It comprises 3 bedrooms sleeping 6, 2 bathrooms.
Don’t miss the video below
and the tweets of news and photos
at bottom of page!
You can set aside your stress and get away from it all with this easy to reach scenic and tranquil setting that is not far from the Chichester By-Pass (A27). This beautiful Lodge is fully insulated, gas central heated and has double glazing making this a perfect all year round accommodation.
You’ll receive a warm and friendly welcome from Heather, the owner of Lake Birds Lodge. Heather does her best to make sure your stay will be a pleasurable experience. She will meet you to hand over keys and settle you in with instructions and information about the area, then you are left alone to enjoy the whole lodge to yourselves.
You will have access to come and go as you please and
It is very special enjoying the large outdoor deck watching the birds glide past in the lake.
The 2 cosy double bedrooms are furnished with flat screen colour TV, large full length mirrors and plenty of cupboards. The 3rd twin bedroom is off the lounge and is completely private when the lounge door is closed. Free Wi-Fi is available and there is free parking for at least 4 cars.
The open-plan lounge/dining room overlooks the lake.
Please note it is self-catering and is not licenced. Bring your wine to keep in the fridge and glasses are provided so you can enjoy evenings under the stars on deck.
Video says it all – see for yourself! .
Sample Chichester Attractions
You’ll find Chichester to be a unique and historic city surrounded by a beautiful English countryside.
- Goodwood’s famous Racecourse and Motor Circuit where horses and hair-raising fast cars entertain visitors and locals alike!
- Historic buildings: Weald and Downland Open Air Museum at nearby Singleton is a must.
- Chichester Cathedral over 900 years old. Also very famous for its art.
- Pallant House Gallery - A unique space famous for award-winning contemporary extension and the Queen Anne townhouse, holding one of the best collections of 20th Century art in the world.
- West Wittering Beach, an non-commercialized sandy Blue Flag beach at the entrance to Chichester Harbour.
See Lake Birds Lodge Scenery For Yourselves
Watch your worldly woes get blown away – come on over and revel in this tranquil paradise with beautiful birdlife. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!