Getaway in Bognor Regis
Lovely little cottage hidden away yet only 5 minute stroll to the beach. Your pad to enjoy in peace and quiet yet close to the beach and nearby attractions
Sleeps 4 (1 double bedroom upstairs plus sleeper couch in lounge)
1 bathroom (no shower at this stage)Free off-street own parking Free WiFi
Set aside your stress and get away from it all with this easy to reach tranquil setting that is not far from Chichester. The cottage has modern electrical heating, is fully insulated and has double glazing making this a perfect all year round accommodation. You'll receive a warm and friendly welcome from Heather, the previous owner of Lake Birds Lodge. Heather does her best to make sure your stay will be a pleasurable experience. She will meet you to hand over keys and settle you in with instructions and information about the area, then you are left alone to enjoy yourselves. The cosy east-facing double bedroom is en-suite and there is a sleeper couch in the lounge for a further 2 guests. There are flat screen colour TVs in the lounge and bedroom. Wi-Fi is free and so is off-street own parking for one car. The kitchen is open-plan to the lounge and is fully equipped with hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and even a dishwasher. You're on holiday so who wants to do laundry? If so, there is a laundrette just down the road.
Chichester AttractionsYou'll find Chichester to be a unique and historic city surrounded by a beautiful English countryside.
- Goodwood's famous Racecourse and Motor Circuit where horses and hair-raising fast cars entertain visitors and locals alike!
- Historic buildings: Weald and Downland Open Air Museum at nearby Singleton is a must.
- Chichester Cathedral over 900 years old. Also very famous for its art.
- Pallant House Gallery - A unique space famous for award-winning contemporary extension and the Queen Anne townhouse, holding one of the best collections of 20th Century art in the world.
- West Wittering Beach, an non-commercialized sandy Blue Flag beach at the entrance to Chichester Harbour.